Property, intangible

a blog about ownership of intellectual property rights and its licensing

Shares of Curlin

It’s not intellectual property, but it is intangible property, a court case and lawyers. ESPN reports that a judge has rejected the sale of a 20% interest in the Horse of the Year Curlin for $4 million. The 20% share is owned by disbarred attorneys who need to raise money to pay former phen-fen clients. The offer to buy it was from the owner of the other 80%.

© 2008 Pamela Chestek

Share Button